The sensations of fresh juicy fruits, irresistible sweets and refreshing beverages all have nature’s flavors and essences in common. Even the latest fashion trends will lighten up with the lovely scents nature has to offer. Daisyo will deliver the finest flavors and fragrances through meticulous formulations of the comprehensive range of materials we use.
Natural Flavors and Fragrances
Raw materials of natural flavor and fragrances are obtained through the process of compression, steam distillation, solvent extraction and distillation of plant materials.
- Essential Oils, Oleoresins, & Extracts
- Citrus essential oils, mint essential oils, spice oils/oleoresins, rose, lavender, etc.
- Natural Chemicals
- Aroma chemicals that are obtained from natural essential oils that go through physical and enzymatic processes.
L-menthol, leaf alcohol, vanillin, etc.
Aroma Chemicals and Fragrances
Fine chemicals that have been chemically synthesized through detailed analyses of natural flavors/fragrances and superb knowledge in aroma compounds.
- Fine chemicals
- BEDOUKIAN RESEARCH, INC. (USA)
Sale Distributor in Japan
ADVANCED BIOTECH INC (USA)
PENTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY LLC (USA)
Synthetic Fine chemicals (China), etc.
Formulated Flavor and Fragrance Compounds
Dozens of flavor/fragrance substances are mixed according to the formulae created by flavorists and perfumers. Formulations are made to have various functions such as water and oil solubility and thermostability. Formulations vary in form such as liquid, powder, and emulsion.
- Flavor (for food)
- For soft drinks, dairy products, confectioneries, and savories.
- Fragrance (for cosmetic use)
- For cosmetics, toiletries, household products, and industries.